All children, from rising 1st graders (just out of Kindergarten) through 6th grade are welcome.
Dates and Times
- June 11th through August 23rd (Closed for training on August 24th)
- 11 weeks long with no field trips 1st and final week
- In order for campers to participate in Field Trips they must attend camp from the hours of 9am-3pm Monday through Friday
- Summer Care, however, is available from 6am to 6pm for all campers
- Off campus field trips (Rising 1st graders through 6th grade only)
- All off campus field trip transportation is provided by the [OV]CHURCH Bus, or Teacher/Parent Vehicle
Registration & Supply Fee
- $150 per camper (due upon registration)
- $15 T-Shirt fee (due upon signing of contract)
Rates & Fees (Camp is reserved and sold by the week only. See exception below**)
- $140* Weekly Camp Tuition
- $130* Weekly Camp Tuition with Sibling & Military Discount
- $35** Drop in rate/paid daily; no billing permitted– (Please call one day prior to inquire about availability. Availability based on summer camp enrollment. Due to the nature of advanced reservations for field trips, drop in care is NOT available on Field trip days; unless drop in guest is willing to be a ‘helper’ in the Preschool department)
What to Bring every day
Label all items with child's name!
- Lunch & a drink or sign up for our hot lunch! (snacks if you so desire)
“Personal electronics (Nintendo, tablets, cell phones, etc) are permitted but are the responsibility of the camper.
Personal electronics are permitted ONLY during before care (6am-9am) and aftercare (3pm-6pm).
- **Electronic devices will be confiscated if used during summer camp (9am-3pm); by viewing inappropriate content; or if student does not abide by the rules set forth by Ocean View Christian Academy. Rules will be set/shared at the start of summer camp with all campers and parents.”
- Only “E” rated games may be played on personal electronics. Regardless of parent permission, Ocean View Christian Academy will not permit Teen (‘T’) rated or higher games during the before or aftercare portion of our day.
- Swim suit
- Spray-on sunscreen
- Water bottle
**Note to Academy Parents** School tuition must be paid in full prior to registration for camp.
*Parents who register their child(ren) for any, or all, of the weeks of our program are responsible for paying said tuition. Notice of schedule changes (weeks registered) or removal of a child from contracted weeks, must be submitted, in writing, two (2) weeks in advance of withdrawal date. Without prior notice you will be billed for weeks specified in your registration/contract form.